Friday, January 22, 2010

The Countdown

"For travel to be delightful, one must have a good place to leave and return to" -Frederick B. Wilcox

So since I have a beautiful new computer to start this blog on and since I am leaving in approximately one week, I decided now would be a good a time as any to start this blog thing. So here goes; I'm slightly terrified of leaving. Like the above quote says one must have a good place to leave and return to, and I'm discovering now more than I ever that I love my life in Columbus. I have some of the best friends I could ever hope for, a great relationship with my roommates, and a great relationship with my family.

But apparently that's a recipe for a delightful travel experience. We'll see. So the goal for the next 8 days is to have as much fun as humanly possible and to spend as much time with the people I will sorely miss. Yes, and pack too. The packing part really needs to start happening sooner rather than later. Okay I don't really have anything else. We'll see how all this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment